Diamond-Motors is always searching for talented Vehicle Specialists
Vehicle Specialist Duties:
Guide clients through the entire vehicle buying/leasing process, from the first point of contact with a client (by phone or e-mail) to the delivery of their vehicle.
- Ability to multi-task, managing upwards of 10 - 15 clients at any one given time; ability to manage the constant influx of new vehicle requests
- Passionate about motor vehicles, knowledge of different makes and models and their pricing
- Positive attitude, superior client service skills
- Understanding that Diamond-Motors has clients not customers and that they are treated with respect, integrity and honesty
- Knowing that the key in this business is referrals and repeat clients
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Working in a small office/team environment where your efforts directly effect the bottom line
- Previous success with selling vehicles
- Seeks the challenges of working and growing within a corporate environment
- Successful as a financial advisor or recruiter and desires a challenge
- Hands-on experience building a successful enterprise from the ground level
Hours and Compensation:
- Compensation: Inquire within
- Target earnings: Inquire within
- Work Hours: M-F 9:00 am – 6:30 pm; Sat & Sun by appointment
- Location: San Mateo, CA (local candidates only)
To apply for this position, please send your resume to the attention of Armen Sadakian using one of the following methods:
You may include a cover letter describing why you are the ideal candidate.
Principals only please, no third party recruiters.